Sunday, December 21, 2008

Call Me Silly.

Current Mood: Mellow

I never thought and won’t ever to write this blog before. Something pushed me to write. This stupid blog, i think.
This song remind me of me, and him, my story. 

Rufio- Over It
I can’t believe that your wasting your time
Thought you could find your way back
You heard my story but heard it all wrong
Nothing...

Well it just so little and I can’t see trough you, we know it will end
This distance is secret it’s seeping out my skin

I was over it before, but you brought me back to where I began
And I’m starting all again and I will make it run to the end


Those really same as my story. 
I just wish if I could turn you back, if I could brought you back to where we began. But it’s only you who can brought me back, then leaved. I don’t need the picture of us, I don’t need the text you sent to me, I don’t need the words from your mouth, I don’t need that kind of message in your MSN, I don’t need anything but your true feeling. You don’t know and you would never care for the tears i fell, you don’t even care how much I hurted myself for you, you don’t even care how much I sacrifise all for you, you don’t care anything from me. 
But however, I’m trying to understand and I’m trying to accept anything from you, from the worst and the best of you.
I ain’t strong enough to forget, to leave the story we have made.
Because, knowing you is the sweetest little thing in my memory that I couldn’t disappeared it from my mind. Otherwise, leaving you is the most hurt from all of the sickness in me. I’m dying to loving you, try to understand, dear.



No comments: